What Is Government 3.0?
“New Paradigm for Government Operation”
Government 3.0 is a new paradigm for government operation to deliver customized public services and generate new jobs in a creative manner by opening and sharing government-owned data to the public and encouraging communication and collaboration between government departments.
Government 3.0 is to make the government more service-oriented, competent, and transparent, thus pursuing the happiness of citizens.
- Releasing government-owned public data
- Encouraging private sector to use public data
- Promoting private-public partnership
- Removing barriers between government departments
- Internalizing collaboration and communication within the government
- Encouraging intelligent administration through Big Data
- Providing customized public services
- Offering a one-stop shop for business support services
- Narrowing the digital divide
- Utilizing cutting-edge IT to customize public services