More advanced administrative services and efficient operation of government
- MOI oversees personnel administration policy and promotes diversity and transparency in the recruitment process
- Our experiences and best practices in e-government and informatization are shared with our global friends through the establishment of Information Access Centers, Korea IT Learning Programs, and dispatching internet volunteers overseas.
Promoting Smart Administrative Services
- MOI provides different smart services to raise users’ convenience and satisfaction.
- Smart civil affairs service : Real-time reporting of inconveniences created in public places (e.g., road damage) to relevant government agencies with photographs taken from smartphones.
- Smart Security : In collaboration with the CCTV control tower, advanced response measure are taken for violent crimes and missing children.
- Smart Disaster Management : Real-time monitoring on disasters such as floods and landslides.
Smart administrative environment for improved efficiency
- Our Ministry has established the Smartwork Center in select regions, allowing long-distance commuters to work closer from their homes.
- Also, we plan on creating mobile offices using smartphones and tablet PCs.
- As part of our efforts, mobile device-based working method is already in operation for parking and food and sanitary inspections.